Contact Us

If you would like to contact a council member, please visit the City Government page. For other inquiries, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Call 911 to report a fire or medical emergency.

Email the City Clerk

Call the City Office

(320) 412-1821

Email the City Clerk